I have driven 1100+ miles in the last three days. To say I am road-weary would be an understatement. And now, it appears that Typepad has done some "improving" so I'll have to figure out what that's all about too.
I've been away from "here" because I've been away from here, but I'm home now, the voice mail has all been checked and recorded, the laundry is well underway, and Oldest has been safely delivered into the arms of the Mouse That Built A Better People Trap. Much more posting lies ahead, here and at Remember The Magic as I bring you all up to speed on the journey to Central Florida and back. Look forward to such topics as:
- There's a reason these hotel rooms are only supposed to be for four people.
- Hot dogs at 8:30 a.m. are not such an unreasonable request
- What do you mean you ended up on the turnpike?
- Peanut Buttercup. Oh, I get it.
- Disney doesn't sell safety pins.
- Since when does France close at 10 p.m.?
- How the other half lives
- Meeting the Yeti
- Every fridge comes with a free can of Budweiser
And much, much more. I PROMISE.